Poll
Who is Sai's landlord?
Because I am bored
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Gulbya
It is Jagtap nah. That rent uncle gave jaggy tip off when Savi and Sai were leaving for Kankavli
We need none of the above also.
Wish the owner was Ninad or Pulkit or Rajiv.
We need none of the above also.
Wish the owner was Ninad or Pulkit or Rajiv.
It doesn't serve the purpose, the point of house is that Sai will sleep with the owner (It's not crass, if you think about it, it's romantic for ITV)
Gulbya
It is Jagtap nah. That rent uncle gave jaggy tip off when Savi and Sai were leaving for Kankavli
I thought it's jagtap but then the well wisher line threw me off, why would they add it in the plot if they had already revealed the owner of house to us?
I want Gulbya for Sonali.
I want Gulbya for Sonali.
Sonali and Omi were ready to give chirag of Chavhan Khandan the other day, I'll say let them be...
Kaku is too stiff, the girl needs it
Gulbya
It is Jagtap nah. That rent uncle gave jaggy tip off when Savi and Sai were leaving for Kankavli
It could be Usha M who called JM ?
Because I am bored
I just made a a looonggg ‘rant/I may leave soon’ type post.
N then see this. Your post n poll trend gave my poor heart hope!