Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

For some reason i came across urban dictionary definitions. There the definitions were sleazy for "sizzler bird". And also "yikes" made me believe more that it's meaning must be sleazy๐Ÿคฃ

Actually I should blame myself for putting such ajeeb UN. I wanted to put my UN as "free bird" as I'm generally a free bird but it was already taken, so I ended up putting Newbird๐Ÿ˜†

Hi NB, how are you today?

Hope everything is fine.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

For some reason i came across urban dictionary definitions. There the definitions were sleazy for "sizzler bird". And also "yikes" made me believe more that it's meaning must be sleazy๐Ÿคฃ

Actually I should blame myself for putting such ajeeb UN. I wanted to put my UN as "free bird" as I'm generally a free bird but it was already taken, so I ended up putting Newbird๐Ÿ˜†

Holy sh*t! I just checked the urban dictionary ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Charu don't ever search for the word sizzler on urban dictionary or you'll regret it for the rest of your lifetime ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Hi NB, how are you today?

Hope everything is fine.

I'm quite fine :) 

I'm laughing so hard like a crazy woman from past 2 hrs  looking at the conversation happened in this thread.. I was laughing even while I was eating and really ended up spilling like this 

My mom is giving me suspicious looks. I really don't know what to say to her. I literally became that woman in that gif today. It's been so long I laughed like that, thanks to charu. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Charu don't ever search for the word sizzler on urban dictionary or you'll regret it for the rest of your lifetime ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah mainly when you deleted those lines I was wondering whether it was about me otherwise I already read Devils comment yesterday and I thought he was just telling that he had to reply again but after you deleted those lines I was wondering there was something more ๐Ÿคฃ.. Anyway actually I wanted to ignore even when assumed such things cuz generally my mind always says to avoid drama or conflict but my impulsive tendencies couldn't stop me ๐Ÿ˜†.. Anyway it was better that I asked, otherwise misunderstanding would have continued ๐Ÿ˜†.

glad you guys resolved things !! And yes D3vil is a witty person and cool !! And so are others , overall everyone is nice in this section !! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

I'm quite fine :) 

I'm laughing so hard like a crazy woman from past 2 hrs  looking at the conversation happened in this thread.. I was laughing even while I was eating and really ended up spilling like this 

My mom is giving me suspicious looks. I really don't know what to say to her. I literally became that woman in that gif today. It's been so long I laughed like that, thanks to charu. 

I hope in making you laugh, my contribution is bigger than everyone including Charu ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes charu don't check its meaning there if you don't want to feel nausea and vomiting through out the day! 

Yes charu don't check its meaning there if you don't want to feel nausea and vomiting through out the day! 

Keep smiling :)

A Quick question "How much you resemble Mrunal in real life?"

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

After reading that definition I was like achha aisa bhi hota hai ๐Ÿซฅ๐Ÿคท aisa bhi karte hain log! ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I hope in making you laugh, my contribution is bigger than everyone including Charu ๐Ÿ˜†

Charu's twisted sense of humour, my silly attempt of checking its meaning in urban dictionary, my impulsive tendencies, your protective nature for charu, beech beech mein your questions about my old id, Devil's wondering about why I was scared of him, wat up's peace making posts in between, Maroon's confusion about w*f was happening.. everything lead to dramedy nights with BWF. I was already laughing hard.. But I was still lurking in the forum and ended up seeing Charu's hilarious gif in this thread and started talking to her again which again lead to my opening up of why I misunderstood her post (which I couldn't open up in CC cuz you were protecting charu) and Charu going w*f about what I assumed in my head and her explaination for her twisted sense of humour.....phew everything lead to my laughing today ๐Ÿ˜†..whose contribution is more?  = Me and charu ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago