Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Can Disha change? Ishani wants to try and see.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nirbhay's mother can't change.her mind is full of poison.good that rajesh promised that he won't support nirbhay's mother.hope he will keep up his word.nirbhay ritika conversation was very emotional. Nice dialogues.how shameless is disha to blame manas for not supporting her when she was wrong.ishveer are right.if disha was happy she wouldn't have gone with wrong people.but how can manas make her happy?he loved her sincerely.still she can't find happiness in their married life.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Nirbhay is confronting his mother.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes nirbhay is confronting his mother

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Can Disha change? Ishani wants to try and see.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes dear let us see whether disha will change or not 

Ishani is trying her best

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Nirbhay's mother can't change.her mind is full of poison.good that rajesh promised that he won't support nirbhay's mother.hope he will keep up his word.nirbhay ritika conversation was very emotional. Nice dialogues.how shameless is disha to blame manas for not supporting her when she was wrong.ishveer are right.if disha was happy she wouldn't have gone with wrong people.but how can manas make her happy?he loved her sincerely.still she can't find happiness in their married life.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes surely Nirbhay's mother can never change her mind her mind is only of poison wish that rakesh abide by his word to nirbhay 

glad you liked Nirbhay and Rithika's conversation and their dialogues 

disha is all time irritating character for us from the time of the show she is scolding manas for not supporting having wrong on her. 

let us see whether ishveer idea is going to work out let us see what Manas will do and see whether they are leading a happy life or not 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 783

It was evening 5 o clock were Ishani making Raagini to sit in the swing and took her phone from the lamp table and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears. She heard the ring and waited for Ranveer to pick the call. 

Ranveer(picked the call):Haan Ishani...

Ishani: Ranveer I need to buy some night dresses for me can I go to shop and come?

Ranveer(hearing it and thinking of Nirbhay's mother and to her): where is the shop you are going to purchase?

Ishani: A shop in Andheri..

Ranveer: You put your Bluetooth air dopes in ears(before he tell the next word).

Ishani(with a smile): I should be in the line talking to you while driving the car. 

Ranveer: Haan exactly by that time I too will drive my car and come to Andheri 

Ishani(in excitement): you are coming for shopping with me?

Ranveer(with a smile): haan this Nirbhay's mother problem is there know? so let me come with you. But you should be in line talking to me till we see our faces phone should not get cut okay?

Ishani: Haan okay. Let me leave Raagini to Maa and go to the car. Once I get inside the car let me call you. 

Ranveer; Haan okay. Share the Shops address Ishani. 

Ishani: Haan let me. 

Telling it Ishani cut the call and shared the address of the shop to Ranveer in Whatsapp and she took her Bluetooth air dopes from the lamp draw and connected it to the phone and put it in her ears and took the car key from lamp draw and took Raagini in her hands from the swing and started to walk towards Amba's room. 

Ishani: Be with Dadi for sometime Baby let Mama go and come back soon. 

Raagini(with cute smile): hmm 

Ishani brought Raagini to Amba's room and entered the room were Amba was watching TV sitting in the bed were she seeing Ishani and Raagini gave a happy smile. 

Raagini(cutely):Dadi..

Amba:arrey meri Pothi..

Ishani(making Raagini sit in the bed facing Amba):Maa let go to Andheri and come back. I need to purchase some night dress for me. 

Amba; Arrey dikhra you are going alone? That Nirbhay's mother..

Ishani: Ranveer will join me in the shop and then let both of us come back together. Ranveer also said about Nirbhay's mother only and he said he will join me for shopping. 

Amba:Accha tk go safely and come back let me take care of Raagini. 

Ishani: Tk Maa. (seeing Raagini):Be here okay Baby

Raagini:mmm

Ishani giving a smile to both Raagini and Amba and she started to walk out of the room. Coming out of the house and she came to the parking and she unlocked her car and she got in her car driving seat. She put her seat belt and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in the dashboard and started to drive the car. 

Ranveer(driving the car and having air dopes in his ear seeing the display in the phone that was in the dashboard of the car and getting its Ishani he attended the call): Haan meri patni.

Ishani(driving with a smile): Haan meri patidev I started from home and driving towards andheri. 

Ranveer: Haan I am also driving towards Andheri.

Ishani:Tk...(she was driving without telling any other word).

RV MANSION.

Disha was sitting in her room sofa and was having a irked face thinking about the incident happened during Pooja. Her phone rang being in the tea poi were she saw the display and got its Nirbhay's mother were she picked the call with a irked face. 

Disha: Hello...

Nirbhay's mother(with anger): yesterday that Ranveer escaped Disha..

Disha: I also didn't think that things will change like this. Ishani has heard my conversation with you in phone and she got our plan. 

Nirbhay's mother: You should have been careful while talking know see now how the plan has got spoiled(she was continuing to scold Disha).

RANVEER AND ISHANI IN THEIR CARS. 

Ranveer: Arrey talk something Ishani why are you silent. 

Ishani: What to talk?

Ranveer: something Romantic. 

Ishani: Romance is the essence of your life Ranveer. Other than Romance you are not interested in any subject. 

Ranveer: In this age why I should be interested in any other subject? Romancing is my interest hobby and everything. 

Ishani: Accha...

RV MANSION. 

Disha: Okay my mistake only. I am sorry. 

Nirbhay's mother: you are simply telling sorry now that injection is destroyed this plan cannot be made again. Now how to make Ranveer and Ishani to live a unhappy life. I don't want them to be peaceful and happy. I want to destroy them alive. They should live but they should never live happily. 

Disha(hearing it): I get it but now immediately we cannot do anything all will be actively watching us. so for time being we should be calm and silent only. 

Nirbhay's mother: I cannot be like that something should happen to Ranveer and Ishani. 

Disha:For few days be silent and don't worry that we are not able to do anything to Ranveer and Ishani for few days. They are couple meant to face problems. So in this few days for our safety let us be silent but I am sure god will somehow give some different problem to this Ranveer and Ishani. They will get a problem (she was firm in her voice).

Where that was a moment Ishani stopped her car seeing a crowd in the road were seeing her car stopped few person's came to her car were she opened the car window and saw them. 

Person 1: Madam please do help. A girl was hit by a car we have told for the ambulance but ambulance didn't reach yet. Blood is oozing out heavily please take her to the hospital. 

Person 2: Kindly help madam..

Ranveer(hearing those person's voice):What happened Ishani? who is talking to you?Is everything okay?

Ishani: Ranveer a road accident a girl is hit by a car. They are asking to take that girl to the hospital in my car. 

Ranveer:arrey....(thinking for while): what are you going to do?

Ishani: Emergency Ranveer let me take the girl and admit her in hospital. 

Ranveer; Ishani are you sure it won't be any plan of Nirbhay's mother know?

Ishani: Ranveer all the public are around that girl. so no problem. 

Ranveer(thinking well):If public crowd is more you get down from the car and go and see that girl after that if your heart tells she is really injured we can help her. 

Ishani: mmm tk(telling it she got down from the car taking her phone with her).

Ishani walked fast and moved the crowd and saw for the girl were seeing the girl who was injured her face turned to be a shocked face. 

Ishani(without to her consciousness her lips said that girls name): Gauri di...

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Hope Disha is wrong. They have faced enough trouble already. No more problems.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani knows the injured girl. How will this impact their life?

pragyam27 thumbnail

wow turns interesting..!!

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is so romantic that he is interested only in romance.disha is still keeping in touch with nirbhay's mother.when will she learn a lesson?Guess disha's prediction is coming true and a bew problem has entered ishveer's life through this girl.who is gauri?