Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: slan

We soooo wish we could get some cute innicent bits like these in the show..But..anyway!
Thank you for the piece...it was wonderful readingβ€οΈπŸ€—

Thank you for the lovely feedback β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—. Yeah we wish for lot of sweet moments but we only get more drama πŸ’”

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Amazing one shot!! It was sweet and wholesome! Loved that they didn't fight as much here. And pihu telling Ram about Prince charming haha!

I can just imagine them staring at each other with "Dil ki dhadkan" playing in the background

Thank you for the lovely feedback β€οΈ. I am glad you liked it πŸ€—. I so wanted them to fight less before Pihu in the show but it hardly happened as writer kept writing such scenes as nokjhok. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

This is so beautiful πŸ˜­ Ram and Pihu's bond in your story is so precious ❀️

Thanks Meri Tia β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—. Yeah right I am trying to finish this SS for them because I started it because of them as well 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monaparekh12

Awesome update loved pihu and ram bonding continue soon 

Thank you for the lovely feedback β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrishti-Sinha03

Beautiful πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LYSSA-Pie

Such a heart warming update 

Thank you β€οΈ. Glad you liked the updateπŸ€—

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Such a sweet updateπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Thanks Meri Shibu πŸ€—. Glad you liked it 

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who might be interested πŸ€—

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic shot πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœ¨

That bloody bitch Vedika 😑😑😑😑 who the hell is she to talk  about pihu like that , who the hell is she to talk to pihu like that , asking her not to have breakfast with ram and saying some nonsense that ram is waiting to get rid of them, bloody gold digger vedika 🀬🀬🀬🀬, look at this vulture witch and bitch Vedika 😑😑😑 audacity to comment about priya and pihu without fearing Ram's reaction, somebody throw garbage vedika 🀬🀬 into trash , that's her right place , witch stays like a freeloader in Ram's house and has audacity to yell at him .who the hell is she ?? And look at her shamelessness to ask how can he choose priya and pihu over her , YOU WITCH VEDIKA πŸ™„πŸ€¬ RAM WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER CHOOSE PRIYA AND PIHU OVER YOU , YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A USELESS GOOD FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITCH , good ram kicked witch vedika 🀬🀬🀬 out of his office and his house and his life , Nandini kapoor is most disgusting and selfish woman , still has the audacity to lie about priya , good RAM KICKED HER OUT , IT WAS HIGH TIME!!!!!