Shallin Tina drama sir 🤔
Tina-bahaar milege eek cup coffee piyege 🤣🤣
Tina -I want to focus on Bb
Shallin/I will give you space 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shallin Tina drama sir 🤔
Tina-bahaar milege eek cup coffee piyege 🤣🤣
Tina -I want to focus on Bb
Shallin/I will give you space 🤣
sabse pehle Abdu ko nikaalo yaar ab nhi jhil raha kasam se.
Gautam - Priyanka talking about relationships?
Blind leading the blind 🤣
Gaundarya ke beech mein hui larai 😳
Grudges rakhe toh rakhe par he needs to understand that others can hold grudges or be displeased with him too.
It's like he can dislike a person or have issues with them but others are supposed to not feel the same way.
I just started watching.
Did they show Archana in promo or precap ?
Gaundarya 2 min ki fight footage de rahe hain
Ab next footage sorry ki followed by leelas
Couples fight🤢🤢
Woh be back to back..
Oh God this sautam 🤢
BB has nothing besides crappy love lapata angles. Boring