Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I think it's ARK

These actors are all mind-blowing in bed, I hear. LMAO.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Famous, dashing, somewhat of a big star - Karthik Aryan ? 

I don’t think ARK would be called a big star . Nor do I think he cares about PR relationships. 

NoraSM thumbnail

The person is addressing herself as a mistress then she goes on to write a ridiculous fan fiction 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The person is addressing herself as a mistress then she goes on to write a ridiculous fan fiction 

She's just adding masala, I feel

A series of one-night stands probably is what I think it is

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

She's just adding masala, I feel

A series of one-night stands probably is what I think it is

One Night Stand is pretty common and it's not what she is trying to present, this person has read too many "Billionaires obsessed with common folks" novels and this piece of writing looks like an extension of that particular fantasy 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

"He is famous, dashing and very attractive" and a big name points towards Hrithik! Also, Hrithik and Saba were recently seen together.

It cannot be Siddharth or Aditya or Tiger as they don't qualify for the above. Probables Karthik Aryan? 

But why would his family not accept is the contentious point?🙄

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why this girl willing became a mistress? 😕 There is no legality in this relationship.. and she might be a use and throw thing for the actor. 

This doesn’t look like HR or Aditya Roy Kapoor. 

Can be someone from younger crop of actors who are not married 🤔

Guessing this. The girl is wanna be actress and star struck. And believes in the fantasy world and weaves dreams where she hopes one day the male star will fall in love with her and marry her. The star takes care of her lifestyle- bills, gifts, rent etc. It's mutually beneficial alliance.  Definitely she is use and throw for the star. But the actor is rich guy. Probably Hrithik.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

""He is famous, dashing and very attractive. He is somewhat of a big name among the stars and I ended up being an assistant to him when I began working on the sets."

Just to make us guess...but not me...

May she enjoy the love-life "behind closed doors" as long as it goes...in fiction or reality...

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this look’s totally fake 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

You really think Hrithik would do all this after the Kangana episode? No way in fresh hell.

It's either made up, or it could be literally any of the younger crop of actors.