Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mounam pesiyathe. Anthe movie'le thaan Surya Laila onnu sernthangge😆
Appo naan kedathu theriyalaya?
Today not a good day for me..😭
Arthi and Sathya doing their own thing
Annan bashing my fav
You ignoring my posts...

Naan kelamburen 😒
miga nandri for the timely reminder
Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl
Marpadiyum word by word repeat panna poren. Sorry
I know the story. I have listened to all the songs. I have seen various scenes in the movie. I have its songs on my playlist. But I have not watched the movie fully. Don't know why. 😆
Anthe story en style'le short'ah solluren.
The parents are so biased that they gave importance for their son and ignore their daughter. They made their son married to his second love but the sister remain unmarried till the end.
This is the story of the movie's kathai, Sanju☺️
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Appo naan kedathu theriyalaya?
Today not a good day for me..😭
Arthi and Sathya doing their own thing
Annan bashing my fav
You ignoring my posts...
Naan kelamburen 😒
Unga post naan late ah than pathen

🥺🥺🤧

Originally posted by: sulaayini
Anthe story en style'le short'ah solluren.
The parents are so biased that they gave importance for their son and ignore their daughter. They made their son married to his second love but the sister remain unmarried till the end.
This is the story of the movie's kathai, Sanju☺️
Idhu Vaaranam Aayiram story ah? 😲 Naan vere ille nenachen
Nalle vele paakale