Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dai @sulaayini enga Kanom...
where are you dear? Hope you are fine❤️🤗
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
where are you dear? Hope you are fine❤️🤗
Same pinch. 💯
Originally posted by: lankan121
Dai @sulaayini enga Kanom...
bro we post at same time n for same person🙌🙌🙌🙌
Gang members enda chumma va...😌🤭
Raking in that overtime 🙉. Holidays coming soon so if I work 10 hours I can be eligible for holidays off . Planning to take some leave during Xmas and visiting home 🤭😌🥰.
why shock reaction bro? i mean to ask your shift not yet over? u work in night shifts right?
Originally posted by: lankan121
Raking in that overtime 🙉. Holidays coming soon so if I work 10 hours I can be eligible for holidays off . Planning to take some leave during Xmas and visiting home 🤭😌🥰.
usually Xmas month full holiday dhane? Not for u? so bad workload for holiday😒
your parents in US or SL ( sorry bro usually i dont ask personal stuff.. if u dont feel like dont say i dont mind)