Ankit is a calm and sorted guy. I like how he doesn’t get riled up easily and gives equally befitting replies without raising his voice.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ankit is a calm and sorted guy. I like how he doesn’t get riled up easily and gives equally befitting replies without raising his voice.
Ankit jesa sensible contestant saalon baad aaya hai biggboss mein
Why is Shalin blaming Priyanka for making fun of him? If he has the balls why doesn’t he confront Abdu? Fattu kahi ka.
I agree. I have never followed this guy before but he has earned my respect for the sheer amount of patience and maturity he shows.Ankit jesa sensible contestant saalon baad aaya hai biggboss mein
Fakeen is a paper tiger. Dhamkiyan dene ke alawa kuch nee ata ise.
aise bongi maroga main
Phir toh most likely Sumbul will go
Archana calling Ankit weak. Just because he stays quiet he is weak? Loved the replies he gave to her. Sirf chillam chilli karne se strong ho jaate hain kya.
Ankit jesa sensible contestant saalon baad aaya hai biggboss mein
Par priyanka aur BB sy iski sensibility dekhi nhi jati