vikram also said kathir, ram for no contribution😆
now azeem says what entertainment.. He too said kathir n ranchitha for boring factor 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
vikram also said kathir, ram for no contribution😆
now azeem says what entertainment.. He too said kathir n ranchitha for boring factor 😆
azeem spoke better than vikram😆
now shivin speaking about enterainment..
azeem involved in max topic next is magi.
myna n mani wants to make others happiness..
kathir image conscious aam.. i was like tell us something new🤣🤣
now azeem debating on shivin speech..
I want this task to end 😭
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
I want this task to end 😭
boring task. im alone so watching to kill time😆
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
I want this task to end 😭
I don't even want this task 😭
now vikram debating with azeem topic..
Just arrived home, i'll join you 😆🤣 even though i started live stream 2 times and closed iz before 😆