Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Omg!!!!
Outstanding work and the way you have used colors in this video makes it even more impressive
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
That's a beautiful edit!!!
Nice work yaar...
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s amazing put this in our creation gallery too
Glad you like it ❤️
It is actually made by Maham/wreck of hearts♡ on Twitter, not me 😆
I had shared it on the 12 Years completion thread, thought you'd might have seen the tweet but missed the video, hence had shared it here again. Any and all the appreciation is for her hardwork and talent, and I'll be sure to convey that to her directly too 😳👍🏼👏
Anyone who celebrates Chhath Puja 😆
My office colleague does. She is from Bihar.
Its beautiful. ❤️
wow kya standards he sibling bonding ke 🤣🤣 if they r not fighting for same guy/girl they r good siblingsOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Yep I agree 🤣 Nowadays if a show has two sisters assume they will be fighting over one guy 🤣
eww i hate that movie 🤢🤣I just remembered vivah film because i was listening songs from that film
I think vivah is such a classic film that really romanticized arrange marriage
I
the reasons why i hate this movie 🤣🤣
puja kon he? 😆 Just kidding that my way of saying no 😆Anyone who celebrates Chhath Puja 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k