Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Is it true that CM has a new team now???😲

Seem the whole direction team has been changed????

Means Jeetu Sir is no directing??😔

I know after each 6 months PH does some changes either creative, writers or direction ...any body has any idea it abt or heard abt it regarding CM team

I don't know about the creatives but jeetu sir is still there he does share pics and all sometimes 

But yes zooming in is quite irritating....that adi getting to know the truth wala phase mei toh literally they put the camera on his face I guess🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I don't know about the creatives but jeetu sir is still there he does share pics and all sometimes 

But yes zooming in is quite irritating....that adi getting to know the truth wala phase mei toh literally they put the camera on his face I guess🤔

Yeah the shooting angle was real bad 

Writers are same i think...may be creatives changed🤔....na jaane kaun sa nasha kar rahe hai ðŸ˜†

Vani_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I am in for an angst track provided they show that Ginni is sorry for the slap and accusations laid on Adi 

I am telling you ye log Adi ka rone ka competition rakhvane wale hai ekta mata ke bahuo ke saath .....but if something happens to daarji and adi and starts blaming ginni tab woh dono side wala angst milega.

devashree_h thumbnail

Is it true that CM has a new team now???😲

Seem the whole direction team has been changed????

Means Jeetu Sir is no directing??😔

I know after each 6 months PH does some changes either creative, writers or direction ...any body has any idea it abt or heard abt it regarding CM team

Yes, the Writing team changed few Weeks back. I used to see Falaruddin's name in the Screenplay credit. Its gone now and I think YRKKH writers have come in. Shashwat and UTtkarsh are still the CVs.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Same here ...

And not hate track for Ginni and guilt track for Adi as it doesn't make sense at all

that dobt worry Wahi ne bluff maara hai pakka ðŸ¤£

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, the Writing team changed few Weeks back. I used to see Falaruddin's name in the Screenplay credit. Its gone now and I think YRKKH writers have come in. Shashwat and UTtkarsh are still the CVs.

YRKKH writers...woh show toh bahut messy hai ...hope they ll not create ott drama here😵

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

that dobt worry Wahi ne bluff maara hai pakka ðŸ¤£

Goodness🤣

U think he was joking abt the initial sparks days ðŸ¤”

devashree_h thumbnail

I personally dont think Wahi was joking in the IV. Ginni is going to be angry and he is going to be guilty. Its was pretty much visible in the episode today.

Vani_18 thumbnail

Kal pehli baar Sunday hone ki khushi ho rhi hai😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I personally dont think Wahi was joking in the IV. Ginni is going to be angry and he is going to be guilty. Its was pretty much visible in the episode today.

Becharay ki koi ghalati bhi nahi😭