Bigg Boss 16 Daily Discussion Thread - 28th Oct, 2022 (Friday Ka Vaar) - Page 123

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya258

Sob rangu ka kripa hai

Nah favouring is not gonna help when you lack a fanbase. I loved Eijaz in bb14 but he hardly ever made it to Ormax and was far behind others in race even though channel used to favour him quite a bit. Nimrit ka bhi same case hai. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Kyu kya hua aapko😭

You said Nimrit was right. 

In activity room dumb Nimrit did not use any brain. She got played by Shiv. She was so frustrated later when her group got angry on her that she started giving all kind of excuses, screaming and crying, saying she was against Priyanka becoming captain.

She was not even friends with Shiv, but still sacrificed ration to support Shiv and gave one more chance to Stan to take ration, when Gautam told her that he wants to be captain. 
Biggboss bhi Nimrit ko chadda rahe hai aur Salman bhi directing Nimrit to be with Shiv. 

Nimrit was not right. She did not do anything. She is getting played like a puppet by Shiv, Biggboss and Salman. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abdu, my boy, you did the same with Nimrit what Sumbul did to you. That doesn't mean she is not well behaved πŸ˜†

TBH, I really appreciate all three Contestants ( Ankit, Sumbul, Shalin)  for wearing that bhootiya haar gracefully even if they might have not agreed with the reasons he gave. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Ye hai na Raksha Kavach πŸ˜Ž

8650-1150419.jpg

this seems like a halloween look 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Priyanka and shiv πŸ˜†

I also feel priyanka and shiv

at the moment nimrit is showing as weak and she is crying for gautam's attention

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spicysagar

You said Nimrit was right. 

In activity room dumb Nimrit did not use any brain. She got played by Shiv. She was so frustrated later when her group got angry on her that she started giving all kind of excuses, screaming and crying, saying she was against Priyanka becoming captain.

She was not even friends with Shiv, but still sacrificed ration to support Shiv and gave one more chance to Stan to take ration, when Gautam told her that he wants to be captain. 
Biggboss bhi Nimrit ko chadda rahe hai aur Salman bhi directing Nimrit to be with Shiv. 

Nimrit was not right. She did not do anything. She is getting played like a puppet by Shiv, Biggboss and Salman. 

Accepted nimrit was not right but in the same way soundarya, priyanka and others were also not right. I still think priyanka and others did hypocrisy. Anyways I think we won't agree here so let's agree to disagreeπŸ‘πŸΌ. Everyone can't have same pov 

Edited by RockingSunny - 1 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Inka alag Dukh hai πŸ˜† Inko Stan Se Zada ankit se problem hai while Stan being the member of a group of which Shiv is the leader is at 2nd position πŸ˜† while Shiv isn't there at any position πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/igotwingsx/status/1586340747959500800?t=2efu9LYjDRi0m0G94KbRwg&s=19

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Iss baar who can be the winner? Bahot unpredictable lag raha hai.Bets on anyone?

3 people are winning contenders according to me. Priyanka, shiv and abdu