couple pe invest kia colors ne 😆Arrein I toh got this wrong. I thought they wanted Ankit to play khud se. But they toh want Ankit to play for Priyanka - ala Abhinav, Kundra, etc etc. Meh.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
couple pe invest kia colors ne 😆Arrein I toh got this wrong. I thought they wanted Ankit to play khud se. But they toh want Ankit to play for Priyanka - ala Abhinav, Kundra, etc etc. Meh.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Fir aaj Archana jake Ankit ko gyan degi - Tu yaha ye sab karne aya hai? Pyar, dosti karne aya hai ya jeetne aya hai 😆
This cracked me up. 🤣 I can hear Archana saying this. 🤣
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha 😕
Abdu without sajids explanation😆
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Fir aaj Archana jake Ankit ko gyan degi - Tu yaha ye sab karne aya hai? Pyar, dosti karne aya hai ya jeetne aya hai 😆
I literally can hear these lines in archana's voice 🤣
Arrein I toh got this wrong. I thought they wanted Ankit to play khud se. But they toh want Ankit to play for Priyanka - ala Abhinav, Kundra, etc etc. Meh.
I hope ankit na suney inki
🥳Originally posted by: behindyou
Nimrit is choosen one 😭
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Salman saying that Abdu leaving the show. 😭
In a promo. 😒
I said It last time, they are happy to see Nimrit switching sides because she is getting support of Shiv fans. They didn't even reveal her taking Sumbul's name, only took Soundarya's name . Too much favouritism to her. 😆
Colors ki bahu/beti >>>>>>>>>>> colors ke damaad/bete !Arrein I toh got this wrong. I thought they wanted Ankit to play khud se. But they toh want Ankit to play for Priyanka - ala Abhinav, Kundra, etc etc. Meh.
chalo acha ha kaleje thande hujaege 😊Originally posted by: spicysagar
Salman saying that Abdu leaving the show. 😭