Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful update 

Both understand their own faults 

And I hope ram knows d complete truth of his family very soon

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is such a heartfelt conversation that we never got!

Please continue the sequence..can't wait to read the confrontation of ram-nandini from your perspective! Please update soooonish

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Your welcome dear ☺️ yeah i really liked it 

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful chapter ☺️😇✨

It's sad that ram missed out on pihu's 5yrs , but i am sure he will make up for it from now, loved Raya's whole conversation, ram realizing that not just priya but he has also wronged priya by not standing by her when she needed him the most , thinking about her pain , ram asking priya on how to deal with nandini, that's greattttttttttttttttttt 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 priya's reasoning is good , but nandini deserves hell and she should get it , not just for hiding pihu's truth and blackmailing priya to send pihu to orphanage, but for all her deeds , over the years 

This bloody vedika 🤬🤬🤬 first she should be exposed and kicked out from kapoor mansion and kapoor urbans , Ram's business from everywhere , let her get lost somewhere forever, get lost and NEVER EVER RETURN 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

That was heartbreaking to read 😭 especially Ram’s feelings. I felt so bad for him. No matter his flaws he did not deserve Priya’s lies that made him stay away from his own daughter and that’s one reason why I can never forgive Priya  well written  👏

Aww thanks Mandy ❤️. Glad you liked it 🤗. The show literally skipped through the expected angst and pain for drama . 

The show has gone for a toss. Even with the happy reunion I don't feel anything 🤣. Because obviously next drama is coming right up which I don't care about, I just want to complete this SS and walk away for now . 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.himk

he deserves better.....

Actually we deserve a better story to be honest. But we won't get it. So try to write what I want to happen instead. 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Wow awesome loved this

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

It's good to see Priya and Ram making amends, not just for the sake of Pihu, but also for each other. The conversation was heartfelt ❤️ How did Pihu get injured in the end? Did Vedika and Nandini hurt her? 🥺 I hope Ram doesn't stay silent anymore. It would be unfair to all three then: Shivi, Pihu and Priya. Lovely OS  Thanks for the tag :)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Awesome stuff! I'll kill Bedu if she hurt the poor kid! Tarun, you better speak up! Give me an Akki-Pri confrontation, please🥺