Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha
Abdu cant stop bitching about priyanka🤣🤣
Ye hogi asli rivalry😎😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha
Abdu cant stop bitching about priyanka🤣🤣
Ye hogi asli rivalry😎😆
Abdu baas aab kitna khechna hai matter ko
Abdu-I will not sleep with sumbul today
I will sleep with shiv
Sajjjo-it’s just a game don’t do like this
Abdu need to relax it’s just nomination
Way you nominated nimmo someone nominated you 👎🏼
real kheirati captaincy 😉Originally posted by: MistyDawn
are you serious? BB got punishment??!! then why should HMs suffer? let Archu be BB for 48 hours.. this is too much.. blatant favoritism
Sportingly lete lete bhai ne toh sidha footage hadapna shuru kar diya. 😆
Abdu ne aj contestant hone wale Lakshan dikhaye vote for him 🥳
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
are you serious? BB got punishment??!! then why should HMs suffer? let Archu be BB for 48 hours.. this is too much.. blatant favoritism
I am serious , promise on BB one eye 👁 😆
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
i think rene is right
gautam is gone
aur mera safar bhi pora hujeaga
Hehe, I don't think, it's gori or Soundarya this week 😆
sumbul is 18
abdu is 19
Rabid stans aa jayenge mass report krne aur bakwas dene.
#StaySafeOttoJi
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
i think rene is right
gautam is gone
aur mera safar bhi pora hujeaga
I feel double eviction of gautam and dentist