Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Today, I felt that Soundarya is a stronger contestant than Gautam.
I loved how she hammered Shalin while discussing about Sumbul. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Today, I felt that Soundarya is a stronger contestant than Gautam.
I loved how she hammered Shalin while discussing about Sumbul. 😆
Nominated:
Gautam, Gori, Soundarya, Nimrit, Shiv, Tina and Abdu.
Expect the peak of fake fights next week.
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Chinga, Sumbul is getting 12 lakh per week for being dumb and emotional fool.

🤣🤣🤣
Abdu ki phat gayi hai because he is nominated. He looks upset.
I don't think so whatever PC said about Abdu was wrong. She said that in a respectful way, dude is overacting.
Poor abdu....aaj politics ka shikaar ban gaya
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Archana had power to directly nominate - she chose Gori.
Priyanka and Shiv had to choose between Stan and Soundarya. As usual, they clashed but Priyanka eventually caved in and saved Stan.
Hmpphhh..ye maratha kyu us fukre single pasli rapper ko bacha raha hai? I utd between him and Sandu he will pick him.. I wish it was between Stan and Gori..
Abdu nomination is best nomination of this season. He is upset can be understandable but he is being bitchy after getting nominated and whole time bitching about Priyanka and Ankit. When did he develop this much hate for them?
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Nominated:
Gautam, Gori, Soundarya, Nimrit, Shiv, Tina and Abdu.
Expect the peak of fake fights next week.
Gori ke nomination ki khushi toh hai, par wo ji's level ka drama karegi iss week uska darr b hai
I like that abdu is also playing game😆 . Uske naam se buraai sunke accha lag raha hai😆