Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: priya185
Abdu rozik content
Do comment
https://twitter.com/bb16priyankitlf/status/1584596238833373185?s=21
y is he so cute?
abdu rozik jigar ka tukda
https://twitter.com/abdukburgirs/status/1584597076348145664?s=20&t=Y7bFIGzfPFe9V5OZlEr2Eg
Nobody joined here? I am the first one lol
Please join Abdu's fanclub: https://www.indiaforums.com/person/abdu-rozik_14865?ri=6&rv=6866
If anyone is on Spotify, please follow him there as well:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/5uvUKW9Lhg2Fd3N9QeRsjj?si=fBp7KYp3QuaTszub_TdcTQ
Guys you all can comment there. I am done with people questioning Abdu's contribution.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bigg-boss-16/5308033/abdus-contribution
Shiv Stan Gori and Sajid are poisoning Abdu’s mind
I have joined now dearOriginally posted by: jenny156
Nobody joined here? I am the first one lol
Please join Abdu's fanclub: https://www.indiaforums.com/person/abdu-rozik_14865?ri=6&rv=6866
624 votes one from done