Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 🤣
Archana’s statement to Gautam and Soundarya- 🤣
“Tawe par paddoge toh badhbu ayegi hi” 😆 😆
🤣 🤣 😆🤣😂😅😀
2 ghante se mein akela ddt ke chakkar kat raha hu. Where is everyone? 😒

Archana’s conversation with gautam and soundarya towards the end- does she have sth for gautam 😂
Originally posted by: SidHearts
Sumbul papa gave shirt which he wore in 2 episodes and same shirt which Sumbul gifted him before coming here….either he is recycling the gift or he won’t come 3rd time bc he said wherever he comes he will wear that blue shirt only. He know his quota of BB is finished so return the shirt
Great now I pray that we won't see Shalin wearing the shirt in the future 😕
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Pratik and Teja got married on Naagin 6, BB15 waasiyon. I know nothing much happened today episode so thought I would share this news 🤔
Wasn't she laughing at Pratik and asking where he'll end up after BB.....they ended up on the same show? 🤡
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Wasn't she laughing at Pratik and asking where he'll end up after BB.....they ended up on the same show? 🤡
exactly 🤣. she doesn't look happy in this photo and I am sure she isn't happy he is on the show either lmfao.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Wasn't she laughing at Pratik and asking where he'll end up after BB.....they ended up on the same show? 🤡
Have I mentioned I love you 😆
This comment wins.