Catching up on the episode now. Shalin has removed his shirt to dance 😕 It's time I sue Colors.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Catching up on the episode now. Shalin has removed his shirt to dance 😕 It's time I sue Colors.
yeh rene ki panaoti lag jaegeOriginally posted by: maaneetcraze
are kyu kyu? Gautam Nhi jayega.
I feel usko mid season tak to lenge
i will leave if u goes 😒
arey yaaarhh in abdu style
this link will surely work
he having btr chemistry thn with jagga
Abdu was talking abt sumbul not Ankit abt changing bed . He sleeps with her .
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Catching up on the episode now. Shalin has removed his shirt to dance 😕 It's time I sue Colors.
If there wasn’t a song, I swear I could hear him squeak🤖🦾🦿
Priyankit wale Abdu ke peechhe padh gaye 🤣
https://twitter.com/DRISHTI_TWEETS/status/1584624346664140800
stan is washing utensils😲,chamatkaar 🤣
He clearly mentioned about Ankit in that convo and even when live started he was saying about towel thing as well but Priynkit wale Sumbul pe bill fad rahe he lolPriyankit wale Abdu ke peechhe padh gaye 🤣
https://twitter.com/DRISHTI_TWEETS/status/1584624346664140800
Archana background me apna hi chhillam chhillam kar rahi hai - I think to Tina and Nimrit
no one is even replying back to her