Stan jo khud dusro ke “phatte” mein tang adata hai Priyanka ko bol ra hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Stan jo khud dusro ke “phatte” mein tang adata hai Priyanka ko bol ra hai.
I saw this and lost it and then I lost it totally when I saw this reply too🤣 https://twitter.com/rk15021/status/1584201521196998663?s=46&t=tLHjhtl5MhKXmTDRxr6XhgI am speechless🤣
https://twitter.com/obsessed_stan07/status/1584188859541114882
Gautum saunarya pe 'Biwi ko yeh na karen naraaz aashiqana hai andaaz'🤣
Abdu looking so cute in black ❤️
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
I saw this and lost it and then I lost it totally when I saw this reply too🤣 https://twitter.com/rk15021/status/1584201521196998663?s=46&t=tLHjhtl5MhKXmTDRxr6Xhg
Lol🤣🤣🤣
I am speechless🤣
https://twitter.com/obsessed_stan07/status/1584188859541114882
Gautum saunarya pe 'Biwi ko yeh na karen naraaz aashiqana hai andaaz'🤣
Jisne ye banaya uske liye👏
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Shiv bura hugya ha idher ab. 🤣
Badalty hai asmaan rang kaise kaise 🤣
Bingo for here is boot polish pri n get praises🤣
Nope thats not the reason. I don't have favourites, really like him in the first 2 weeks but not anymore.
He is over-confident and a hypocrite.
Sajid being his usual boring diplomatic self
Shalin I don’t wanna praise him but he gave correct tag to Priyanka 😲
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
Shalin I don’t wanna praise him but he gave correct tag to Priyanka 😲
Sabka iss week yahi chal rha. Nobody wants to praise him but unfortunately ye 3-4 baar sabse sane laga hai iss hafte 😆
Sajid se zada opinionated toh Abdu hai.