I have a 4 week old cough which won't leave me. I'm home alone and hearing noises downstairs. I feel frustrated. I feel anxious.🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have a 4 week old cough which won't leave me. I'm home alone and hearing noises downstairs. I feel frustrated. I feel anxious.🤔
My current state of mind is you Xeta.... I wish you a speedy full recovery to -ve(Covid) stage. Hope to hear that voice with that laugh back again 🥳
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I have a 4 week old cough which won't leave me. I'm home alone and hearing noises downstairs. I feel frustrated. I feel anxious.🤔
Get well Soon :)
Healthy tagde ho jao, Day after tomorrow "Thank God" is releasing, you have to see manike on big screen.
I’ve been drinking 😂
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Get well Soon :)
Healthy tagde ho jao, Day after tomorrow "Thank God" is releasing, you have to see manike on big screen.
Are you serious...i thought it comes on Friday😲
Early holidays release hai - 25th October yaani ke ab IST ke hisaab se parso.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Early holidays release hai - 25th October yaani ke ab IST ke hisaab se kal.
Mujhe apna cinema ka timetable ab check karna parega...usually they dont release new movies before Thursday
I went to howdy burger in packages
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Mujhe apna cinema ka timetable ab check karna parega...usually they dont release new movies before Thursday
Check it, in India it is coming on TUESDAY. Overseas bhi same day hoga.
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
7