sorry 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
sorry 🤣🤣🤣
I need drama then dances lol 😂 o can go to YouTube
shaleen barbad bCOriginally posted by: Chingaari
Shaloo the cutie ❤️😳
coming up-
shiv vs shaleen -
Shaleen shiv ki charbi utarega
Shiv shaleen ka protein
I need to purify my brain with some holy water for having the thoughts I had after reading this comment 😆

In this man k safai segment, they should provide plastic cloth or something... or use something else instead of water
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Shaloo the cutie ❤️😳
After vishal ji Chingu's new fav is Shalu 😳
Shiv vs shalin the gr8 rivalry coming up😎. I can see this really happening unlike fraud Gautam vs shalin. Wo to phuss nikli😆
Shiv Shalo abhi to BFF bane the, Phir Ye kya hua Achanak se 😳
Shalin K har weekend par dost Badal jate hai 🤣