Raavan ke VFX main time lag raha hoga... 🤣
Do you remember bhandara episode ki aag episode bhi late aaya tha 😔
Nahinnnn..jaggu ko mast fit karna hai beech mein 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raavan ke VFX main time lag raha hoga... 🤣
Do you remember bhandara episode ki aag episode bhi late aaya tha 😔
Nahinnnn..jaggu ko mast fit karna hai beech mein 😉
What if Jags play laxman 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
No episode yet.
Saw RamLeela BTS. Maybe nobody is Sita. Virat is Ram, kids are Luv Kush and they come to demand justice for their mother in the play. Anyhow why on earth a policeman will take part in a play? 😜
Will Ram be shirtless??? 🤣
With shiva tottoo 😍
No lusting after Ramji.. even sasta wala bhi 😜
In your wildest dreams 😆
Sorry correction!! Only Sai can lust for this sasta ramji 🤣😊
Yaaaaar 😭 Just yesterday I was remembering my wild imagination pre-consummation, where I always imagined Virat’s back shot with his tattoo on display…
dil tod diya mera 😒
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Yaaaaar 😭 Just yesterday I was remembering my wild imagination pre-consummation, where I always imagined Virat’s back shot with his tattoo on display…
dil tod diya mera 😒
Use in your story na 😉
Viru Sai ko surprise Dene ke liye banaya Hai.. maybe make some divine connection that she too has a complementary one
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Yaaaaar 😭 Just yesterday I was remembering my wild imagination pre-consummation, where I always imagined Virat’s back shot with his tattoo on display…
dil tod diya mera 😒
See voe vaise bhi nhi milta because This mahan aatma is IPS in the show and ips cradite officers cannot have tatto