I noticed it earlier in the evening 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I noticed it earlier in the evening 😆
It's a Global thread after 2 days 😆
Anyways if anyone is here now , enjoy
happy belated anniversary to pkyek again 😆It's a Global thread after 2 days 😆
Anyways if anyone is here now , enjoy
ye har show mein exam scam hona zaroori hai kya? 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Remember when T framed Piya for cheating 🤣 and then everyone stands up for her and tears their exam papers?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Chz6Mp3t4Z9/
Mereko kisi ne tag hi nahi kia, but theek hai.
Happy 12 years to PKYEK 🥳🥳
Biggest Misha Dobriyal Fan here 🙋♀️
Beautiful thread 👏
Love the edits, memes and memories ❤️
I swear I can never listen to Dil Ibadat without remembering Abhay and Piya 😆
😭 Maine kisiko tag nahi kiya 🥺 I forgot, submissions mein busy thi, sowwy bubs 😭
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
😭 Maine kisiko tag nahi kiya 🥺 I forgot, submissions mein busy thi, sowwy bubs 😭
Its okay 🤗 Maine GT mein dekha aur khud ko self-invite kar lia 😆
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80