


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica




🤣

🤡
Archana 🙏


Ankit should take some lessons from archu 🤣🤣🤣
Tum sab kameeno ab mere Ankit Babu k piche ho. I liked him first 😭
Originally posted by: trouble_006
#MasoomAnkitBabuFTW 🥳 (Agar episode mein dikh gaye toh)
#NimmoKaStylistFTL . Fire him Nimmo, Tina wale ko hire krlo.
#GauChanaShippersFTW 🥳
GauChana shippers ki chalegi, Dentist ki (hopefully) jalegi
☺️Welcome to GauChana world ☺️


Originally posted by: Ottocake
Tum sab kameeno ab mere Ankit Babu k piche ho. I liked him first 😭
Meri nazar pehle geya uss par👀👁️
I hope BB compiles this entire everyday morning routine of his and play it on TV in WKW or something 😆He doesn't miss a day! 100% attendance, 100% attention pose!