Meher riddle fillup Karo
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1582400097417318400?s=20&t=2QDLsKFvfmBg7ZchtnUl5A
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Meher riddle fillup Karo
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1582400097417318400?s=20&t=2QDLsKFvfmBg7ZchtnUl5A
Originally posted by: Choco_mint
How did blue become so important? Like how? He wasn't even given importance in his own dna reveal truth! Like who wants to see blue boy becoming daamand of the year!!!!!!
Because
He speaks less
his actions speak volume and to the point 😳
He thinks to the point..no more no less
he questions right things
he supports right thing
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
shirt will come to abhi and pendrive photos to Neil.
WILL BETA BIRLA GET WASHED CLEAN SHIRT 🤪😛🤡
that's left over 🤣
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
that's left over 🤣
Answer ll be in season 4 as reincarnated abhira...wait and see 🤪
It is washed in shivu baby's susu. 🥳🥳🥳
own Ichakund in his room then..😂😂 mata will flip to Neil easilyOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
Awesome Ash...
Would love to see Neil bringing Kairav truth to Bade Papa.
Useless brainless Beta Birla can sob in his room 🤡
Do you want a kaand board for abhi I am always ready for it. 🥳🥳🥳
But I am afraid I will be thrown from cliff. 🤧🤧🤧
Yes I badly want 🥳
what was Sarah's tweet,she has deleted it i guess,can u pls elaborate
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0