Member topic: Do you like to make online friends on IF?- Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

300

Views

16.5k

Users

50

Likes

606

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rolopolo


Lord Bobby is in a spa right now. Girl you got no chill at all. You gonna be doing naughty naughty things with him very soon. I am getting him ready for you.

LORD BOBBY!! That's so not what you promised.

Baby Angry GIF - Baby Angry Eating - Discover & Share GIFs


GOD!!

I Can't Stand You GIFs | Tenor

Stay friendless fir 😡

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rolopolo

It's not meant for you

I KNOW!!!!

This would be my reaction if it were meant for me.

Latest Phoebe Buffay GIFs | Gfycat

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I make friends with everyone

Aap best ho bhai

Always chill ❤️❤️🤩

SunqianFan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I make friends with everyone

.

smiley9

I feel overwhelmed by this sweet gesture sam aka preeti smiley27. And i do like to interact with you and all the above mentioned names.I would like to add some for me . Members like wat_up, shwetha02, la_reine ,zeal ,maroon and minty are the ones with whom i can interact with ,without any hesitation and difficulty as i am an introvert in real life😅. All of you are such a sweet and genuine peoplesmiley31.

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

It came so easy and natural to interact with you 😳 we just got carried away with the flow, not caring what or whom we like.

By our interaction I can guess you like SRK, Preity, Sri and maybe 90s kannada songs 😃

Ha ha ...you are right..⭐️

3EHZDTINND7XDTEQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Those who I think of as my friends from here know I value them a lot ❤️

I'm just not constantly in touch with everyone, since I constantly get zoned out ☯️

Baaki I've gotten pretty okay with people being indifferent. Just don't hate me 😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall


https://gifer.com/en/s/salman-khan

Ye wala hai



Screenshot_2022-10-17-21-00-04-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Usko click karoge to link copy ho jayega

wow 🤩 salman khan
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

very true that can happen I do know that here I enjoy your witty posts and how you keep things real

And I enjoy your posts which make me laugh. Hehehe.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Aap best ho bhai

Always chill ❤️❤️🤩


Im a veteran now 😆

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Jitna experience utna better 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".