Hope abdu gets well soon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hope abdu gets well soon.
Cutie Abdu
Please be active here to discuss the episode (Abdu parts)
https://twitter.com/ritika214/status/1581558906869805056?s=21
abdu is so cute singing
not complaining about dishes
gutter and killing convo 😆
abdu knows shalin's true colours https://twitter.com/sassy_soul14/status/1581684133373542400?s=20&t=E2u7EKYJjvIvvD-eGUXYpQ
Abdu cleaning utensils ❤️

Abdu 
Abdu having fun 

Abdu telling Sajid, that he cries in bathroom 😭
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Abdu telling Sajid, that he cries in bathroom 😭
My heart broke 💔 I was like no baby please don't cry 😭 He has no idea how much love he is getting outside!!
He is actually very inspiring!! I hate doing the dishes and I think I have to remind myself of him doing this so that I can get motivated 😆