Kamal ku thanadakam jasti...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Kamal ku thanadakam jasti...
Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl
😆 He told a long long story of a Karnan play, tbh, I did not get why or how it was funny, but the housemates were rofl 😆
they dont have any other option.. 😆
you will not 😆Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
why wild card coming soon?
now im giving serious thoughts to flip from bb😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
why wild card coming soon?
now im giving serious thoughts to flip from bb😆
Actually, she supposed to enter on first day itself but don't know why she didn't enter.
I don't want her in.. inum 1 eviction kooda panla.. athukula ethuku wild card entry???
rachu myna fights vara chance irrka they worked together I guessOriginally posted by: sulaayini
Myna konjom sandai kaari. I have seen her fight with Syamantha in Kitchen Super Stars. That's why I don't want her to enter BB😭
Fast forward la pakkurathukea irritating ah iruku .
Tv la pakuravanga nelama😒
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
rachu myna fights vara chance irrka they worked together I guess
Ya ya in saravanan neenatchi serial only... both got vijaytv awards for that serial..
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
rachu myna fights vara chance irrka they worked together I guess
Rachitha came to Kitchen Super Stars finale to support Myna but it happened few years ago. I'm not sure if they share same rapport as before. Myna is following Rachitha in insta but she is not following Myna.
egallku atha option illa bro 😵💔Fast forward la pakkurathukea irritating ah iruku .
Tv la pakuravanga nelama😒