Originally posted by: lankan121
Y'all I'm looking for sathya and sulaayini yarvathu patha Solvang.. 😌 chumma pesurathuku. 😐
I'm here, bro. What happened?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lankan121
Y'all I'm looking for sathya and sulaayini yarvathu patha Solvang.. 😌 chumma pesurathuku. 😐
I'm here, bro. What happened?
Indha Muthu-Dhan-Jan pannra koothule, everyone else is sitting in some corner and questioning their decision to enter BB, I suppose 😆
🤣🤣...ennaki konjam Bayama irruku . Onom illai daw I'm turning 22 soon solla than vara sonnan.
Janany gave two reasons to swap Muthu with Dhanam, one reason is a misunderstanding (tea), and the other was what dhanam said about age. But she said something like "ore vayasule irrkardhukku idhu "Reels"ille but BB" and later said she forgot Dhanam used to do reels and did not mean that reels. What reels she mentioned no one knows not even her. Someone said camera reels, another one said "real-reel life" but nothing was clear.
Janany konjum sly thaan. Maybe that's what's needed at BB 😆
You have to search her Thava.. even then you can't find her... yesterday full of fights only..
Full of fights ahh??!??! 🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩🥰🤩🥰
Originally posted by: lankan121
🤣🤣...ennaki konjam Bayama irruku . Onom illai daw I'm turning 22 soon solla than vara sonnan.
😆 Oh, yesterday's "I'm 21 from the last 21 years" conversation ah? 🤣
Like I mentioned pakka bb material....seems she came well prepared and watched all seasons pola.
Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl
😆 Oh, yesterday's "I'm 21 from the last 21 years" conversation ah? 🤣
Ivanga ellam nambathingo...naan romba pavam. Just now started 2nd year college 🙂. Ur very funny I like it ippa ellam enga veetil kareetheega Deepam than poga poga forum nalla terror ah marum 🥰🥰🤩
Originally posted by: lankan121
🤣🤣...ennaki konjam Bayama irruku . Onom illai daw I'm turning 22 soon solla than vara sonnan.

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl
😆 Oh, yesterday's "I'm 21 from the last 21 years" conversation ah? 🤣
Aama aama🤣