But I’m not Indian. I’m a wannabe 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But I’m not Indian. I’m a wannabe 😭
Wait, are you white or are you white-washed? 😲Originally posted by: FingerFetish
But I’m not Indian. I’m a wannabe 😭
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Wait, are you white or are you white-washed? 😲
Do I look white to you? I’m your neighbouring countries neighbour. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Do I look white to you? I’m your neighbouring countries neighbour. 😆
1. Yes
2. Are you from Thailand?
Is that you saying you are in? 
Guess who said this ?
MinionBoss
That's not a very helpful clueOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Do I look white to you? I’m your neighbouring countries neighbour. 😆
Aghanistan?
Tajikistan?
Kyrgyztan?
Mongolia?
Thailand?
Laos?
South Korea?
Annyeonghaseyo
lol we’re you in the thread ?
Heh. Double post
what ?Originally posted by: semantic.error
That's not a very helpful clue
Aghanistan?
Tajikistan?
Kyrgyztan?
Mongolia?
Thailand?
Laos?
South Korea?
Annyeonghaseyo
Entering into week 2 https://x.com/i/status/2021399253927723406
9