Arey agar woi naam hai jo humne guess kiya tha.. toh that guy was Sujal ke pyaar ke kabab me haddi.. FF loved Sujal.. that's why..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey agar woi naam hai jo humne guess kiya tha.. toh that guy was Sujal ke pyaar ke kabab me haddi.. FF loved Sujal.. that's why..
Fly, ab bata de, what's your name?
Nahinnnn 🤔
Originally posted by: LB7AYJH4PDGTKSAA
Fly, ab bata de, what's your name?
Piyush hai
Sab ne guess to kar liya 🤣
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Ye toh maine bhi nahi socha tha ke aisa hoga 😲😆 cuz in real life I used to have one friend with this name Charu so thought you own the same name.
But I like it, Rucha! 😳
Slowly, what's your name? 😆
Tumhara naam Rucha hai? 😲 Main to sochti thi Charu thi tumhara real name hai. Ab se kya bulau tumhe? Rucha ya Charu?
Aacha
To merko new poem sochna padega
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Ye toh maine bhi nahi socha tha ke aisa hoga 😲😆 cuz in real life I used to have one friend with this name Charu so thought you own the same name.
But I like it, Rucha! 😳
Hehe Charu is my ghar ka pyaar wala naam.. So in a way that is my name only..
Tumhara naam Rucha hai? 😲 Main to sochti thi Charu thi tumhara real name hai. Ab se kya bulau tumhe? Rucha ya Charu?
Yes real name is Rucha, pyaar wala name is Charu.. so jo bhi mann kare bula sakti ho.. 😳
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12