Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab. I'll start with the easy ones. I think Priya185's name is Priya 👍🏼
Hasini009 is Hasini😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab. I'll start with the easy ones. I think Priya185's name is Priya 👍🏼
Hasini009 is Hasini😎
Maze maze mein hi sahi, sabko Mera naam Kriti hi kyun lag raha hai😭❓
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
No, I guess FOTW was talking about that GIF (ghante waala) 😆
P.S. FOTW ko kya koi bhi decipher nahi kar paata? 🤔😆
Bas aap hi merko samajhte ho 🤧
Lol behen agar jo guess kiya woh sahi answer hai toh you should know how much FF loved that character! 😆 Sujal ka dushman, FF ka dushman.. 😆
I think I figured out Shwetha's but did not want to take any chances with Charu. Because this whole time I thought Nathu's name is probably like Pyarelal but turns out it's Harsh 🤣
Ye mera condition hai multiverse of names mein
Damn..how did you guessed it right😲

Haha Haan I got it.. mujhe confused logo ko thoda aur confuse karna tha.. dhatttt pol khol di 😆
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
Arjun means "White", but why does Fly wanna tie a rakhi to Amrit?
p.s who the hell is Amrit? 😕
Dost, you badly need to borrow some of my stalking skills. 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12