Originally posted by: priya185
everyone doubts your name is kriti 😂
😡😡
I am glad that Kriti is not my name😉🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
everyone doubts your name is kriti 😂
😡😡
I am glad that Kriti is not my name😉🤣
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Mere name ka meaning Amrit hai aur ye mere mom ke favourite character jo ki ekta kapoor ka show ata tha usme tha uspe mera name rakhi hai
Show ka name guess kar sakte hai kya?
Kahin toh hoga?
I wish an IF user didn't come to my mind when you said ande wala Manoj 🤣
A gentleman would neither accept nor deny it 😎
Kriti ji, we understand. We support you not liking her because you have the same name 👍🏼
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I wish an IF user didn't come to my mind when you said ande wala Manoj 🤣
Ab to tag kar hi do
Ye wala popcorn thread se blockbuster thread bante der nahi lagegi
Koi nahi Kriti ji chalta hai
😆 Ye bhi sahi hai! Next I was going to ask first letter but chalo jaane do 😆
😆 Ye bhi sahi hai! Next I was going to ask first letter but chalo jaane do 😆
Koi nahi charu ji
Aap bahut close the
Aap already winner ho 🏆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12