Yawn, he is doing drama as usual, he'll be back on twitter again, he can't seem to live without social media
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yawn, he is doing drama as usual, he'll be back on twitter again, he can't seem to live without social media
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda
BW would heal the KJo dies (God forbid).
No one called it out yet.
Where is the police when you need them?
Anyway K Jo's kids are too small. They do not deserve to lose their only parent.
Why do I feel like he has quit Twitter before?
So brahmastra is flop 😆. Quit bw n quit india too . Poor Viewers need positive energies , leave alone poor viewers.

😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Why do I feel like he has quit Twitter before?
I don’t know if my brain is planting false memories but I could’ve sworn he quit twitter when Sushant died. Wasn’t he copping the blame?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I don’t know if my brain is planting false memories but I could’ve sworn he quit twitter when Sushant died. Wasn’t he copping the blame?
Alia quit ki thi
Same to same. Do jism ek jaan
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Same to same. Do jism ek jaan
Interchangeable hai dono 🤣
he quits or not a flop movie is a flop movie
Ab boycotters ka kia hoga 🥺
BOI " The 9 crore nett number is far more than anyone in the industry expected so the accusations of feeding come out as its heavily prevelant...
https://www.idiva.com/amp/entertainment/bollywood/remade-mountain-dew-ad-siddharth-anand-shah-rukh-khan-trolled-king-cgi/18095217
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddiaa3OMrkK/?stkn=aG5zdmQ4aHo0ZHhy
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdbhpdMGguq/?img_index=1 stkn=MXkwNXR2OGh2dXQ0aA==
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
7