Anu 🤗
I love your tags .... 😘😘
Anyways episodes ka koi barasi nehi....
Kabh mahima chillaye like a patient herself disguised as doctor....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anu 🤗
I love your tags .... 😘😘
Anyways episodes ka koi barasi nehi....
Kabh mahima chillaye like a patient herself disguised as doctor....
It’s not on Hulu yet?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
did you watch ? I kind of stopped watching. Kabhi kabhi time extra hota hai toh I watch
Can Dimri plz put her ego aside and bring saba n Utkarsh back as writers..it’s high time now they need to buck up otherwise I don’t think there is any future of this show..😭
abhi aaya with no descriptionIt’s not on Hulu yet?
the story and tracks make no sense latelyCan Dimri plz put her ego aside and bring saba n Utkarsh back as writers..it’s high time now they need to buck up otherwise I don’t think there is any future of this show..😭
y is she ending all tracks abruptly??😡😡it looks like uncooked khichdi which tastes horrible..🤢
honestly in today's episode i lost connection with Abhi's character. they are ruining the character because of these trp it is not even increasing.
Manju got up or they fooled us?
No clue re. I am skipping episodes these days.. just checked if its uploaded
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
did you watch ? I kind of stopped watching. Kabhi kabhi time extra hota hai toh I watch
Me too! Stopped watching since many days. Its either DDP or lollipop now
Thank you for the tag Anu 😊
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0