I really hope they ll find out that it's bhagodi behind it
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really hope they ll find out that it's bhagodi behind it
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjfeHdGqP6G/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Kya ho rha idhar🤪
Not during the dhaba fire I guess😭😭😭😭
are i thought sannata rahega forum pe sunday hain 😂 but yaha to sab log hain … waiting for kiss now 🥰👩🏻❤️💋👨🏻 thanks for all tags ..
noooo!!!ek toh waise bhi koi privacy nai h dono ko.... upar se ginni ki bhi puri family.....pura ka pura zoo ban jayega....adi ginni hotel pe chale jao yaar ya phir woh Jala hua dhaba pe hi raho..m yahan kuch nai hoga
Sam aur Goldie bhi rehenge kya??😲please no kahin aur shift kardo not under same roof....all will be taunting each other... screeching at the top of their voices🤔
But why? I mean, isn't their house seperate from the Dhaba? 🤓