SumbLin hug❤️❤️
nazar na lage kisi diljale ki
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
SumbLin hug❤️❤️
nazar na lage kisi diljale ki
One thing I am liking ankit and priyanka are playing individual games. It's just that ankit needs to be strong
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
It's okay to not have a defense ready against every opinion someone has of you. This is what I feel. For why Priyanka didn't defend herself is something only she can answer.
She is also taking nimrit's name in everything
She shuld stick with only gautam or play alone. Shaleen sumbul n tina are all villain looking.🤔 shes strong but she will ruin her game with this grp
Shaleen ka har convo mai yeh wala attitude hota hai
BB ko ek anthem shaleen k liye bhi bana deni chahiye..
yeah she is one of the most likeable ones as of now, but idk why she doesnt like priyanka at all 😭Originally posted by: nishu786
I am officially supporting Nimrit 😄, May add more in upcoming days if I like anyone.
She has good personality & classy. I like her so far 😂
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I want to know what is there in Gautam that Abdu loves him so much
This is a dumb move by Abdu in general, like were you at the same dinner as everyone else 🤣.
But I have noticed, Abdu approaches gautam and loves spending time with him. Either for game or he genuinely likes him a lot. But the guy like just ditched you….
Firse Sumbhul aahe bharte hue, Shaleen ko ekdum dramatic waala hug diya.
❤️
Kya apne heels pe khade hoke sulmul ne feel li Shaleen se hug ki.
One Chipku girl, always touchy feely with him
Ye shalin kya chota bhai bada bhai bana rha... Khandan basa lo bhai pr wife beater ka tag h rahega bhai