they are killing it…. on fire 🔥 both on and off screen 🤩😍🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
they are killing it…. on fire 🔥 both on and off screen 🤩😍🤩
Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover
they are killing it…. on fire 🔥 both on and off screen 🤩😍🤩
Yup they are 🔥🔥🔥
Final installment on it's way finally🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the tag, abhi twitter se yehi dekh kay arahi hoon I knew it had been posted already🤣🤣🤣
One question...is it before or after dhaba fire??? I think it is before dhaba fire.
i guess before, its their bedroom…👩🏻❤️💋👨🏻Originally posted by: PerfectStart
One question...is it before or after dhaba fire??? I think it is before dhaba fire.
Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover
i guess before, its their bedroom…👩🏻❤️💋👨🏻
I know it's bedroom but I was asking before or after...yeah right tomorrow perhaps🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🔥🔥and in tomorrow's precap for Monday's episode we will see Dhaba fire
😒😒
I guess it will be before fire cos it looks fun..... after fire it will be all seriousadi will get all grewals too at the singh house....it will be a zoo🤔Originally posted by: PerfectStart
I know it's bedroom but I was asking before or after...yeah right tomorrow perhaps🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🔥🔥and in tomorrow's precap for Monday's episode we will see Dhaba fire
😒😒
These two are CRAZYYYY 🤣❤

dengue hogaya tha 🥺Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
where were you ?? 😕