I don't think there is anything Virat bashing kinda thing today. It is their usual dont-be-around-me-and-my-family facade
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't think there is anything Virat bashing kinda thing today. It is their usual dont-be-around-me-and-my-family facade
I don't think there is anything Virat bashing kinda thing today. It is their usual dont-be-around-me-and-my-family facade
There is. I will tell you wait. Kaand karke rakha hain
P - get it you are the deemag and a whole lot more .. NOT SAI!
Stop. She didn't did she ? 🤣🤣🤣
There was a Bhandaara organized by V before Rajeev Shivani wedding.. to make the family receptive to Rajeev.
Sai was the instigator as she has asked him to support Shivani.
During that event, when these two are missing.. CN gang wonders where they are and think V is upset at Sai and get happy only to see them walking together like gangsters. The swag was awesome. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Devikadish
One more time Ash address Sai as ladki or deemag, I swear to god, I'll punch her on the face................. In my head tho🥱
Wait dimag ? like brain ?? or "deemag" is something else ?
Kaku said Sai "deemak" ki tarah hai, khokla kar degi. misspelt as "deemag"
Anyway in logo ke deemagh ko dimak lag gayee hai, jo bhi kah rahe ghum-land ke logic se bhi qarab hai.
Even V. S had to correct him about the job.
Achcha! Do tag me. I just thought it was the usual ass-stuck-in-the-head behaviour. LMAO
Typo ho gaya😭, I meant to say deemak, meaning termite