I never thought a day like this would come where this would be true....🤣
Famous line: Tu hai meri friend.
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I never thought a day like this would come where this would be true....🤣
Famous line: Tu hai meri friend.
🤣
Yeh MC stan konkisne shock diya? Bechare ki choti aise kyu khadi hogayi?
Pata nhi konse stan ka hai, Saare stan ki apni apni language hai. 😆Originally posted by: Chingaari
Abdu afghani hai ? Mujhe laga uzbekistan ki language mein kuch gaa raha hai
MC ka tanzanian bro aa gaya
Abdu singing,Paul dancing ❤️
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
BB sarcastically suna Raha hai - Iss baar entertainment ka zimma bigboss ne apne sar liya hai 😂
That was sarcastic?
I thought it’s BB just spitting facts 😆
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
BB sarcastically suna Raha hai - Iss baar entertainment ka zimma bigboss ne apne sar liya hai 😂
Ohhhh...matlab baaki seasons se aur bhi jyaada tharki pann hoga iss season?
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Abdu afghani hai ? Mujhe laga uzbekistan ki language mein kuch gaa raha hai
Isn't he from Tajikistan?
Sambul is giving reason not to support Abdu is that he is not from our country. I mean what the hell
Aaj toh pure epi mai subtitles ki zarurat hai