Originally posted by: Nachiketj
Wild cards bhejo BB. I am already bored of this abdu.
Hasbullah ki team ne tumhe hire kiya hai lagta hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
Wild cards bhejo BB. I am already bored of this abdu.
Hasbullah ki team ne tumhe hire kiya hai lagta hai.
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Tanzanian contestant?
No wonder BB is philaoing English everywhere.
I'm gonna have to like him - I grew up there, so solidarity 😆
Haan ji wahi.. Camera pe dekh ke bol diya..''Gussa ata hai agar..fir dekhna mujhe'' season nikal jayega is albert pinto ko gussa nahi ayega
Ankit today :

Originally posted by: TeriMalang
Shaleen is the one talking about disrespecting women 😵
Bas yahi dekhna baaki reh gaya tha ab toh🤣
Arey ye konse season ka poster laga diya cooker?
Tanzania?😲  tabhi u dont like undhiyon.
these guys get chicken now? has this always been the case? i thought pehle meat sirf special occasions ya weekend pe milta tha
& what medical reason does shalin have that he gets to take all the chicken
Ab sab pravachan denge women respect par katar main Sajid sir bhi hai 😃