Ab woh him tha ki her! Rabb hi jaane!I remember him
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Ab woh him tha ki her! Rabb hi jaane!I remember him
Originally posted by: Maharani69
^^ If I see TheBoss, I’ll tell ya. I haven’t seen him since 2018.
I do think I deserved the warnings. I was relentless. 😆Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Thanks! I see Minion and Sutapasnina are the mods there so it shouldn’t be that bad? They’re cool

East or west Minion MOD is the best. 🥳
Originally posted by: Maharani69
^^ If I see TheBoss, I’ll tell ya. I haven’t seen him since 2018.
earlier many thought SH is TheBoss 😆
will you watch? Or just surfing the big boss forum ? I’m invested in the couple priankitOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
Thanks! I see Minion and Sutapasnina are the mods there so it shouldn’t be that bad? They’re cool
will you watch? Or just surfing the big boss forum ? I’m invested in the couple priankit
I need something mindless in my life right now. So I would like to. Where do you watch though? I don’t have Indian channels.
I can bet my ass Jess will ignore me on Bigg Boss forum. Considering my record.
I have satellite/smart tv so I download via apps so I see it on colors but I will search and give i streaming linksOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
I need something mindless in my life right now. So I would like to. Where do you watch though? I don’t have Indian channels.
kya ur journey lol 😂 I’m sure u can fill up many boxes
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0