And many more serials. In that Ghum when everyone wears the same colour heavy attire, it gets so annoying that my eyes get a lot of trouble seeing the same colour. I mean there are so many colours.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And many more serials. In that Ghum when everyone wears the same colour heavy attire, it gets so annoying that my eyes get a lot of trouble seeing the same colour. I mean there are so many colours.
That's what itv villains do
On the verge of their villainism, they end up becoming cupid instead.
That's why they are tagged as clowns.
Not professional villains.
Even mogambo of the 80s was far better.
Thank you villans
Apke wajah se leads mil paate hai
So much is happening isn't it...
Adi has set the best Husband and SIL bar so high...
He is so thoughtful!!! It's like he doesn't even expect anything in return, bas he wants to do something for her.
I always wanted him to mingle with Grewals and become thier family. He was in-charge over there almost felt like he's been working there since forever.
I am really liking Surpreet and Ginni bond.
Originally posted by: Isamreen
So much is happening isn't it...
Adi has set the best Husband and SIL bar so high...
He is so thoughtful!!! It's like he doesn't even expect anything in return, bas he wants to do something for her.
I always wanted him to mingle with Grewals and become thier family. He was in-charge over there almost felt like he's been working there since forever.
I am really liking Surpreet and Ginni bond.
Ginni slept on Adi's side of bed.😆 They change their sides depending on who is front of mirror.😆
Originally posted by: Isamreen
So much is happening isn't it...
Adi has set the best Husband and SIL bar so high...
He is so thoughtful!!! It's like he doesn't even expect anything in return, bas he wants to do something for her.
I always wanted him to mingle with Grewals and become thier family. He was in-charge over there almost felt like he's been working there since forever.
I am really liking Surpreet and Ginni bond.
May you get someone like Adi 🙂 The bar he has set is so high
Lol, but it's okay.... Chalta hai kabhi kabhi! 😆
Satyavachan 🤣🤣🤣
Quite possible
Shailja can die bitten by a crocodile like in kundali bhagya
Later plastic surgery with new face
Quite possible
Shailja can die bitten by a crocodile like in kundali bhagya
Later plastic surgery with new face
Shailja can only allow the wind to enter from the windows. Or she can eat ladoos Or she can invite ladies to a party and get caught by Ginni
That's it
Komolika is a more horrible villain. You know