Originally posted by: Maharani69
Haye tauba! You also haven’t played the great GG and Sheep games? How will Zeal forgive you. 😆
When I was active on BWF, I was more interested in the drama and fights. 😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Haye tauba! You also haven’t played the great GG and Sheep games? How will Zeal forgive you. 😆
When I was active on BWF, I was more interested in the drama and fights. 😆🤣
Nidhi, Koeli, Nabila, Manisha and Sam!
exactly more then games lol 😂Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
When I was active on BWF, I was more interested in the drama and fights. 😆🤣
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
😆 Here is my IF existence in nutshell😳.Thanks for the tag.
you did it all
I have a doubt on tower quotes. But i do regret sometimes that why did i quote some fellow members on another forum.

That is me being utterly honest 😆 not much happening though!
You didn't play GG or Sheep games 🤣😅
Did you have a PZ dp from Kal ho na ho?
Tomorrow is here, but your bingo is nowhere. *Insert waiting gif*
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
okay . So i am constantly bugging @ wildest dreams from so long . Because she always comes late on India forums whenever we need her . But i am lucky ,i didn't get any WL😆 .
Bugging is not panga lena😆 but chalo maan lete hai..
I'll play on the condition that no one asks me follow up questions. 😎
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0