Originally posted by: Maharani69
Wooohooo. Two bingos belong to BBF tho - disliked a popular member, made a MID to troll lmaoo I think it counts tho! Ok imma tag some people to post their bingo.
You didn't play guessing games? 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Wooohooo. Two bingos belong to BBF tho - disliked a popular member, made a MID to troll lmaoo I think it counts tho! Ok imma tag some people to post their bingo.
You didn't play guessing games? 😲
GG means guessing games? I thought it meant gossip girl. I’ve played neither tho. 😆
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Wooohooo. Two bingos belong to BBF tho - disliked a popular member, made a MID to troll lmaoo I think it counts tho! Ok imma tag some people to post their bingo.
R u saying u never reported a comment? Not even in Roti maa season? 😲
Originally posted by: Maharani69
GG means guessing games? I thought it meant gossip girl. I’ve played neither tho. 😆
GG games were a riot in BWF.. almost everyone would have played it here 😆 100-200 threads bane the
Share on Twitter! I can upload 🤘
most definitely in fact that season I swore to God I’ll confront any mothafcukas but I won’t report any comment. All comments deserve their right to be expressed. #foeOriginally posted by: AHEIHCUWGRZQXBE5
R u saying u never reported a comment? Not even in Roti maa season? 😲
So instead of silently reporting that MID who said vile things about SSavitri’s parents, I quoted them and said I’ll punch the fcuking living daylights out of them and got myself a WL instead. 😆
I did get PMs ki iss member ko report kardo I would just be like ha ok kar dia. LOL
Wow 18! I’m already losing this bingo.
You started out here 8 years after I did. It’s a given that I will have more kaands to my name 🤣
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Wow 18! I’m already losing this bingo.
Done 👍🏼
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0