Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Kya kya karna padta hai Salman ko.....Paisa sach mein bahot kuch karwata hai
250 crore ke liye toh main poore din BB dekh loon...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Kya kya karna padta hai Salman ko.....Paisa sach mein bahot kuch karwata hai
250 crore ke liye toh main poore din BB dekh loon...
Colors has to stop wasting time on their previous faces
worst part is they promised this season would not be predictable when they are already pushing narratives…
Sab cooking duties le rahe hai???
Safai bhi koi khud se karega??
I like abdu , abhi se...his screen presence is positive
Koi toh hippie entry maar raha hai.
Don't know about my favourites this season but I guess I am surely against this made up couple of colors if I have the patience to continue watching BB this season. 😆
Tu bachke reh. Teri fav pata chali na toh haath dhoke peeche padungi.
isko season 15 laga do koi 300 crore denge ise
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Hello SP 🤗 Good to see you back :)
You too BB, hope you're well!
Any favourites this season? I don't recognise anyone except the Burgir guy so far LOL
he is the only likeable one so farOriginally posted by: Antaramantara
I like abdu , abhi se...his screen presence is positive