Vishal Madhurima of season 16 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Vishal Madhurima of season 16 😆
Yeh 'we are friends' ke naam pe dhongi couple lag rahe hai mujhe.
phr se 🤢🤢 mujh se woh aik sec bardasht nhi hoti 🤢
Hello SP 🤗 Good to see you back :)Hey DDT peeps! Hope everyone is well :-)
You know it's pretty bad when one of the only two names I recognise is Sajid Khan (I don't know what he's thinking, but if this is an image-cleaning exercise good luck to him).
I so miss the BB house of yore - now it just looks like a tacky set.
Issbar colors apne andar hi civil war chalu karne waala hai. Saari colors ki kheti ukhaad ke BB mai laga di.
Ab hamare sare fav songs fatejo pe play honge 🤡
Ye ladka ankit acha wala fatega kisi din priyanka pe soon😆
What is this alag rishta
Ankit I used to like him in sadda haq show as parth
But now, I don't know (n it's only because of colors)
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Pearl v puri ko light na lein
Ekta is there behind him. Pakka top 3 main jaye ga
He backed out,isn't it?
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
PriyAnkit aka the TejRan of this season are here. 🤣
They will either leave very soon or go till finale.
They would be tejran or that meishan 😂