Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

And its trending at 1 again ♥️

This is such a happy moment. Big hugs to you two and biggest hug to danish offcourse. I am so happy for this guy. Finally. He is trending at 1 here. Please tell me your statistics. 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Next week is going to be double episode ♥️

Be ready with tissues 🙈

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel sorry for nida -- marrying ahsan when it is not her choice because she feels she has no other options and there is no point in emotions.  hand me down clothes is fine but also groom from your sister?😒

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Before I begin, narobi I've seen your posts I will reply to them, I have just been hit by inspiration right now 😆

Guess who is back on a writing spree after hibernation?! That's right you geniuses it's me! 😃

So I'll be uploading A LOT of stuff today. Coz there are just so many freaking storylines in my head. Be ready for all the tags 🤣

Okay this one is how I imagine Mehak and Shamsher should have both reacted post finding out the truth. I didn't like it the way they handled it in the show so well...I'm glad I can write 😆

We’ll Work This Out

My tears blinded me as I stumbled into the bedroom, nearly stubbing my pinkie toe into the nearest piece of furniture. But even that would have been lesser painful than what I just found out.

For the past couple of weeks I had been living with the man who tried to get me killed.

My father-in-law.

The most powerful man in the city, who was feared more than anybody.

Nawab Dilawar. 

I knew he would never approve of me, but this?! Why? Did I love his son? No. Did I even want to be in his house? Never! All I wanted was to go back home to my parents and live in peace. There was nothing I wanted from Shamsher or this entire mess of a family. I loathed their existence, I detested the pain they had caused my family. Everything that happened in my life was not even my fault! 

No, I had to get out of here. Go somewhere where no one could find me. A remote village, a deserted city. Anywhere but here. Even hell would be better than this house full of sins. I know I had failed once but not this time. 

With my body still shaking, I made my way into the walk-in wardrobe, grabbing an empty suitcase. Throwing it on the bed and unzipping it with shaky fingers, I made multiple trips from the cupboard to the bed, tossing whatever clothes of mine I could get my hands on. It was messy, it was disorganized, it was everything I was not. But I had not been myself in what felt like years.

In my entire state of chaos, I did not feel my dupatta falling off my shoulder, the lavender fabric floating peacefully and spreading across the floor. It was exhibiting every emotion that was not me. And frankly I did not give a shit.

As I tried to fill a handbag with certain essentials roughly wiping my nose and eyes, I never noticed Shamsher entering the room. My husband.

‘Mehak?’ My head whipped back, taking in his appearance. Perfect as always, the only different thing being his brown leather jacket was tossed on a chair nearby. Would not that be that case? I was a f**king commodity and nothing else to him. ‘Please sto- what are you doing?’

A set of hysterical giggles escaped my lips, ‘What the f**k does it look like I am doing? I am leaving!’

Whether it was the hysteria I was exhibiting or the fact I cussed, Shamsher was taken aback. His eyes widened for a fraction of a second, his mask nearly falling off. ‘Mehak please,’ he took a step closer to me. ‘You don’t have to do this. We’ll work this out.’

‘Wo- work this out?! You gotta be joking right?’ I burst out laughing loudly, wiping my tears repeatedly. ‘Are you f*cking delusional or just plain dumb?!’

‘Me—’

‘Oh shut it,’ I snapped at him. ‘You father,’ I spat out the word as if it were a cuss. ‘Tried to get me killed. If he would have it his way, I’d be buried in a grave right now!’

Shamsher looked at me, gobsmacked.

But I had no intention of stopping, ‘And someone died! I managed to stumble out of that cursed car but what about the driver?! Did he not die? Did he not have a family? Is it that f**king easy for your family to commit heinous crimes and get away with it?!’

‘Mehak. I—’

‘You what?! Get the f**k out of my way.’

I pushed him roughly, making another trip to the wardrobe to grab some more essentials. Shamsher must have noticed me heading to the unhinged category, because he quickly followed me on the way back, trying to take some of the items from my hands.

‘Leave me alone! I know what I am doing!’

‘Let me help you.’

‘Go to hell.’

‘You can’t even see where you are headed.’

‘Thanks to you and your wretched family.’

‘Mehak plea—’

‘F**k off!’ And since my day was going so bloody brilliant, the most cinematically cliched thing had to happen at this very moment. I slipped on the blasted chiffon material, all objects in my hand flying out of my hands. Shamsher was quick, grabbing my left wrist and pulling me towards him to steady me. 

‘Let go off me!’ Mustering all my strength I punched him square across his jaw. 

He winced visibly, managing to grab my other wrist too, maneuvering me in such a way that I was effectively trapped against his chest. Way too close for my liking.

‘Shamsher Dilawar if you don’t let go off me this very second—’

‘Shhh,’ His hot breath trickled my ear as he tried to calm me down. After a good ten tries to try get my wrists out of the death hold he had them in behind my back, I gave up, slacking against him. Finally, I broke down, burying my face in his chest. My loud screams filled the room, the anguish hurting my soul. ‘Let it all out, darling…I am so sorry…’

Shamsher’s hands loosened, letting do off me. Instead his arms found their way around me, my head tucked under his chin, his hands stroking my back. My entire form shaking and I tried to search for support, anything, that would hold me up . Fisting my hands tightly in Shamsher’s t-shirt, I continued to sob loudly. Shamsher’s fingers were in my hair now, stroking the strands as gently as he could.

After what felt like an eternity, my legs gave away. Before my knees would make contact with the ground, Shamsher’s grip had tightened. Black spots appeared in my vision and my head rolled back. Wordlessly, Shamsher put my left around his shoulder and the ground disappeared from under my feet. I was floating for a while before my back made contact with the soft expensive bedsheet. A cloud-like comforter found its way onto me.

As my breathing slowed, I continued to slip between consciousness and unconsciousness.

The mattress dipped next to me and I felt a cool washcloth run all over my face, wiping any remnants of tears, drool and mucus. Soon after, another cloth was pressed on my forehead.

Although I loathed the person taking care of me, I had to admit he was my safe house in this chaotic place. The only person I could count on. And that is what I hated more than anything.

‘I hate you…’ I spluttered out.

‘I know,’ he replied, sighing audibly. ‘After everything, I hate me too.’

‘Where are you doing?’ I managed to whisper when I felt him get off the bed.

‘I— To my mother. I need to hear it from her.’

‘No,’ I said weakly. ‘If you leave…they will kill me.’

Shamsher froze in position, before moving closer to me. He lay on the mattress, an action I barely managed to see with my swollen eyes. ‘You think that would happen?’

‘I— I don’t trust anybody.’

‘You asked me to stay…’

‘Because you are slightly better than the rest.’

‘I would kill for you, Mehak. If anyone tried to touch you ever again, I swear their body would be lifeless even as the thought enters their mind.’

Subconsciously, my head turned towards him and my body tried to get closer, seeking comfort from the man who made my life hell. Fluttering my eyes open, I saw Shamsher look at me with tear stained cheeks. His eyes were red, his face puffed.

‘How long have you been crying?’ I managed to whisper.

‘His hand very hesitantly stroked my cheek, ‘Long enough. But don’t you worry about it.’

‘I wanna go home…’

‘I’ll take you there, when you feel better.’

‘This mansion…is not a house. Its full of lies and deceit. No warmth…no love…’

‘I know darling…’

‘I hate it…’

‘Yes, love. Please…rest now…I promise I’ll take you there.’

There was a dreaded image in my head, of me sleeping peacefully and Sheru stealthy entering the room and attacking me, before disposing my body. I shuddered at the thought and moved closer to Shamsher, resting my head in the crook of his neck. The real-life prince from Hell was my only knight in shining armor.

‘Don’t leave…he’ll kill me…’

‘Never…’

I did not realize how close we were until his breath fanned on my face. I forced myself to open my eyes and saw Shamsher was super still, his eyes indicating he had no idea what to do. Our noses were nearly brushing against each other, and the slightest move from either of us would have resulted in a kiss.

‘Mehak…’

‘I’m tired…’

My body relaxed as I nestled further into him. Strangely, only source of comfort. Shamsher very hesitantly rest his arm on my side. When I did not stop him, he pulled me closer, burying his face in my hair. His musky cologne (say what you want about the man but he smelled good) surrounded me, the scent of standing in a forest mid rainfall felt almost like being home. After all, that would probably be the safest place to be.

With me barely being awake, I placed my hand on his jaw, the very place where I had hit him a few minutes ago. He let out an audible sigh of relief.

‘Sleep, my love…we’ll work this out.’

‘Hmm…’

‘I love you.’

“I know,” My mind said. But I was too exhausted to say it out loud.

Soon, Shamsher’s breathing became even and calm, I realized he had fallen asleep.

What had life come to? We were two very broken individuals at this time, one who wanted nothing to do with this world while the other had his rose tinted glasses pulled off without any warning. We hated everything around us, which was the strangest thing we had bonded over. If this was bonding.

As sleep took over, I remembered Shamsher’s words: “We’ll work this out.”

Maybe…maybe we would. In an ironic twist of fate, we would…but only together.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

awida, couldn't tag u for the above post so here's your tag 😆

Moonks thumbnail

Lovely Update bro

Now, I can’t wait for upcoming updates😳

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

What a beautifull piece of happiness. smiley27 I loved reading your story. I imagined Shamsher and Mehek and the whole scene. They are so beautifull togather just like a summer dream. smiley42

Thank you for the tag . You are a magician smiley31

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Too good Ashley 😳

Really enjoyed reading it. 

Can't wait for more piece of creative writing from your side. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

More than the tweet, Aamna's reply is killing me smiley37smiley37smiley37

She's like 365 days was trending...like f**k yes you know why it trended smiley37smiley37smiley37

And if the population is illiterate, they'll try to become Shamsher in real life for 365 Days wali harkat 🤡

did she delete her tweet? I can no longer see it. And yeah i read it while it was there lol

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ye Aamna Rabia ka sabse bada nightmare hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

yeh rabia ke bardasht ke bahar hai.. 😆 as for Aamna, the fan girl in her will have a sly smile reading this.. par kabhi bolegi nai 🤣